Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This car was specially ordered with the following equipment: 5.7 liter engine, trailer towing package, limited slip differential in addition to the very complete standard equipment of air conditioning, power windows, power seats, power locks, rear window defroster, power mirrors, power antenna, 3rd seat with seat belts, power window and lock on tailgate, wire wheel covers, tilt steering wheel, cruise control, and power steering.
The wagon comes with the original factory window sticker (MSRP), owner's manual, clean Carfax report, California emissions certificate, and a clean California title.
The wagon shows very little wear, the interior is spotless, the original exterior paint and chrome is also in very good condition. All systems operate properly including the air conditioning, power windows and power mirrors.
The Caprice drives as well as it looks, here is a link to a video test drive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3xt-mC_77k
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door