790 Alabama Ave
Here is a pretty rare find. It is a 1958 Chevy Del Ray 2 door with a good running small block Chevy believed to be a 350 but could be a 305. Can't see the numbers on the block. Either way it a good running engine. It has an Aluminum Radiator with Electric Fan to keep it running cool. The intake is a Weland with an Eldebrock 4 barrel carb. It has power steering, power disc brakes and a BRAND NEW VINTAGE A/C system. The dual exhaust has a good rumble to it but not too loud. The paint looks good with a nice shine to it. It looks great from 10 foot but up close you will see some flaws. It is driver quality. The side chrome looks good. The bumpers are paint black. The red interior really makes this car pop. The seats, headliner, door panels and carpet all look good. None of the original gauges work. It has Auto Meter Oil Pressure and Temp Gauges that work. It has new Ridler Wheels with 235/55R18 tires all around. There is a little rust in rockers but floor pans and trunk look good. I do not the mileage on this car so the number I put down is not correct. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] You can see more pics of this car along with all our inventory at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1970 Chevy CST Truck 350 V8 A/C Super Nice
1969 GMC 1500 Custom LWB ALL ORIGINAL Runs Great
1971 Chevy Cheyenne SHARP TRUCK Original Engine AC
1967 Chevy El Camino 350 V8 New A/C P/S NICE CAR
1995 Saleen Mustang Saleen Letter Authenticity
1941 Chevy Club Coupe ALL ORIGINAL Runs Great LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door