This is a 1972 Nova clone to a SS Nova. This car has a 468 cubic inch 425 horsepower, turbo 400 transmission, shift kit, 3000 stall, paint is a dark red, interior is black, power disc brakes in front, drum brakes in rear, 410 gears 12-bolt rear end. Mickey Thompson tires,new front tires in front, frame connectors and Rally wheels, new Moog U-joints, New Yolk on differential. Rust free metal with new Factory quarter panels, clean door bottoms, rockers, floors and jams have smooth finish, good weather strips, full bench seat with excellent interior condition. New Dash pad, transmission cooler, MSD electronic ignition, headers, high-rise manifold, Kenwood sound system with amp. The stereo in this car is awesome. Headliner in excellent condition along with good door panels, new floor carpeting- Very fast Nova-Believed to 90,700 original miles and less than 5000 on rebuilt. Check out 123 photos and my 18 minute walkaround/test drive video Financing and delivery available Call or text to 847-848-1850 Serious inquiries only
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door