This was part of an ESTATE and was stored for 49 years.
Tru barn find. Look at the pictures and dates
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible
265/ Powerglide matching numbers
88k original miles
All trim intact and original
All electrical works, all lights work.
OEM radio that works
Floors & body solid.
Once in a lifetime find and unique car
Serious inquiries only
No offers accepted. Price is firm
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door