702 N 1st St.
This Two owner 1970 Pontiac GTO Resto Mod is absolutely Amazing! It won World of Wheels Chicago back when this beauty was first built in the early 80's. The restoration was done by the second owner who owned this wicked GTO for over 40 years. He continuously upgraded and improved the performance and beauty of the car as he drove and enjoyed it through the years. Today this GTO looks just as nice as the day it took home the prize in World of Wheels Chicago. Under the hood sits a built 455 with Ram Air III heads this GTO absolutely fly's down the road and will run 11 seconds in the 1/4 mile with street tires. The Transmission is a Twin Turbo 400 - 5 speed. Witch allows for lower gears and power off the line while not sacrificing the ability to go down the cruse highway. This is a one of a kind GTO built with top of the line awesome parts. It comes equipped with a Built 455 V8 Engine with Dual 4bb Carburetors Dual exhaust power steering power disc brakes Am FM Cassette Chrome 4 point Roll Bar Show quality Dark blue paint with bucket seat console interior and Riding on a brand new set of Chrome American Torque Thrust Rims with BFG RWL tires. If you are looking for a special and fast GTO this is it! ""Don't Dream It Drive It! Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door