Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Lost and Found: 1964 Ferrari 330GT Series I 2+2 by Pininfarina: Sitting for 44 Years Undisturbed Under the Same OwnershipThis Ferrari 330GT Series I 2+2 has been sitting undisturbed for over four decades under the same ownership. Chassis 6123 has been hidden away from the world and tucked deep inside the previous owner's garage far away from public view where it would not see the light of day until now. Offered in its attractive original color combination of Blue Sera with Beige Connolly leather. It also has a rarely seen sunroof. According to Ferrari Historian Marcel Massini, the 330GT was delivered in Switzerland and imported to the US in the 1970s. According to its Indiana state inspection sticker which remains on its windscreen, the car has been off the road since 1976. The history report also documents a correct type yet non-matching numbers engine #6081 installed. We were lucky enough to discover and unearth this rare and exciting 330GT. This very special find now patiently awaits its next loving caretaker. Chassis #6123 Engine #6081 Original exterior color: Bleu SeraOriginal interior color: Beige Connolly LeatherJust out of 44 year uninterrupted ownership and storageAttractive original color combination Offered for first time publicly since it was imported to the US in the 1970'sDocumented by Ferrari Historian Marcel Massini and accompanied by the reportPrice: $119,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door