891 W Ghettysburg St
This 1972 Jaguar is a thing of beauty. We would consider this car a gentlemans club on wheels. The vehicle is powered by a 350 crate motor that has 10k miles on it. The previous owner made this his daily project where he had a TH350 3 speed automatic transmission installed. It was originally purchased from an estate in 2019. We love the paint but would consider it more drive quality paint. The cabin is upholstered in Cinnamon leather and the contrasting black dash is accented with wood veneer. Amenities include reclining front seats, electric windows, a heater, a defrosted rear window, and a period Pioneer cassette player.The electrical was all rewired with a painless wiring kit. This car does need the heater fans which is why we consider this restoration about 90% done.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door