Connors Motorcar Company
1239 Hamlet Hill
West Chester, PA
West Chester, PA
1972 DeTomaso Pantera L, only 23,000 miles, stunning Red paint, beautiful Black interior, mid-engine 351 cu in 296 HP Ford Cleveland V8, 5-speed with overdrive ZF transaxle, the very rare "Lusso" (luxury) Pantera L was introduced in August 1972 as a 1972 model. For the US market, it featured a large black single front bumper that incorporated a built-in airfoil to reduce front end lift at high speeds. The "L" model featured many factory upgrades and updates that fixed most of the problems and issues the earlier cars experienced. It was now so good that it became Road Test Magazine's Car of the Year in 1973: which means it beat Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Porsche among others. The Pantera had matured into a very desirable GT that could hold its own with the best in the world. This example is outstanding in every way and includes the original Campagnolo wheels with the original Goodyear Arriva tires, and is running on new reproduction wheels with performance radial tires, fully serviced and ready for show or go!
Please call Carlo Connors at 610-505-8612, or email at [email protected], or visit www.ConnorsMotorcar.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door