East Coast Classic Cars
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
<div>Stk029 1969 Chevrolet Camaro</div>
<div>Exterior: Red with black stripes BC/CC, black vinyl top like new, steel cowl 4" induction hood, mirrors like new, door handles like new, wheel well molding, front and rear bumpers are new, grill is like new, front and rear spoilers, new emblems, rear power antenna, tail lights are like new, newer felt and rubber, rims 18" on front and rear, Wilwood disc brakes on front & rear, 12 bolt rear end, stainless gas tank, 3" Flow Master exhaust, multi leaf rear springs, Flaming River rack, anti-roll bar, This is a real sharp car.</div>
<div>Interior: Recaro front seats with original door panels and back seat all re-done in black, black carpet, sill plates, padded dash, headliner, Sun visors, sail panels all like new, package tray with speakers, Conval dash with Autometer gauges silver face, Eclipse AM/FM/CD player, B&M Quicksilver shifter with modified key switch mounted to it, tilt column with Billet knobs and Pro series G Force racing gear belts, A/C vents mounted in dash. Looks great inside.</div>
<div>Engine: 427 small block engine with aluminum heads hooked to a modified 700R transmission, Chevrolet Billet valve covers, K&N Billet air cleaner, Demon carb, Cool flex hoses on heater chrome and radiator black, Billet water neck, aluminum intake, Billet crank pulley with wide belt, MSD aluminum alternator, Billet A/C compressor, HPC headers, new wiper motor, aluminum radiator, MSD 3 stage controls, nitrous, electric fan, Wildwood master cylinder, all brackets Billet, smooth firewall. Really nice under hood.<br />
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door