1931 FORD COUPE WITH ALL STEEL BODY AND FENDERS, EXCEPT RUNNING BOARDS OUR FIBERGLASS 350 MOTOR 350 TRANS WITH LOKAR FLOOR SHIFTER DISC BRAKES FRONTWITH 4''DROP AXEL WITH REVISE SPRING FORD 9''REAR END DRUMS TORK TRUST RIMS 15X8 REAR 15X6 FRONT GAS TANK IN TRUNK CHOME TILT COLUMN LECARRA BILLET STEERING WHEEL THE 31 HAS HEADERS AND FLOW MASTER
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door