AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2473 1940 Ford Deluxe Street Rod
This 1940 Ford Tudor Sedan is a classic street-rod that was completed in 1995 and has been carefully maintained ever since. The sedan body is very straight with excellent panel fit. Distinctive dark Burgundy paint is in very good condition. Subtle exterior modifications include a lowered stance and the removal of front/back bumpers. Trunk hardware has also been removed and a release has been installed in the driver compartment. The interior was reupholstered in pleated period grey cloth and is very sharp. A late model GM steering column adds a tilt wheel with column shift and the custom dash sports a full compliment of modern gauges. Tinted glass, door cards, headliner and interior accents are all first class. Our Ford is powered by a rebuilt 350ci Chevy that is equipped with a Rochester Quadrajet and runs as smooth as silk. Behind the small-block is a 3-speed automatic transmission. Cooling is provided by an aluminum radiator and a converted 12-volt system provides the juice for electrics. The clean chassis is fitted with power disc/drum brakes (dual master), rack-and-pinion steering and dual exhaust. GM rally wheels mount new radials. If you are considering a retro pre-war Ford that stands out from the norm, come and study this Tudor Sedan. You will not be disappointed. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door