Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
This is a original and rare 1929 Durand coupe, the only thing that has been changed is gas tank and has electric fuel pump which makes it start better, solid car that does runs and drive, not very many Durant still around, original 4 cyl and 3 speed transmission. web site has more pictures.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door