A Touch of Classics
4430 Sir Lancelot Circle
1969 Ford Mustang Mach I Drag Car $52,000
1970 Front clip
1970 Quarter panels
Wheelwood 4 wheel disc brakes
Chip Foose wheels
Full roll cage
Call or text Kip Anderson the owner for more info at 402-319-2500 or email at [email protected]
If no answer call or text Gary at 972-935-1660 [email protected]
Watch our videos and subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/garygreer56/videos
Need financing? Click here to apply- https://www.jjbest.com/auto-finance/collector-car-financing.aspx?Source=10596
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door