702 N 1st St.
1972 Chevy Nova powered by a 350 4bb V8 engine backed up by a smooth shifting automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power front disc brakes [email protected] shifter tachometer JVC CD Player cowl hood dual exhaust and is riding on a nice set of Black 5 spoke Mag Rims! This High impact orange Nova has a very nice paint job laid out over a very straight and solid body. It runs and drives nice down the road and the previous owner has shown and enjoyed this car for a lot of years and now its your turn! Its black bucket seat interior is also in great shape with its correct bucket seats with a BM shifter. This car has a great Resto Mod Look with the black rims and blacked out trim. "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door