East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#112 1988 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
Front wheel drive
Painted Light Blue with Light Blue Top, dark blue pinstripe, sunroof, dual outside mirrors, grill, power antenna, emblems, dark blue below body side molding, factory wire wheel covers, front & rear bumpers, taillights, backup lights. Glass all looks good on car. Good Looker.
Beautiful Blue leather on bucket seats, padded dash, all digital dash with woodgrain cluster and center of steering wheel, tilt column, console with cup holder, factory A/C & Heat, blue carpet, leather door panels, power windows, power door locks, power windows, blue headliner, lighted sun visors, cruise control. Beautiful inside.
4.5 Liter V8 engine, 4-speed automatic overdrive transmission, power steering, A/C & Heat, power disc brakes. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door