*Automatic transmission w/ Hurst shifter
*17" American Racing aluminum wheels
*Front power disc brakes
*Aluminum radiator w/ electric fan
*Dual exhaust w/ Flowmaster muffers -H-Pipe
*Chrome valve cover and air cleaner
*Battery relocated to trunk
*10 Bolt rear end
*Pioneer AM/FM Supertuner cassette (2 knob)
Runs and drives great. This car is lot more fun than any stock Z28. Built to drive and enjoy.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door