1972 Cutlass Supreme, triple black. It has a 350 Rocket Engine, 4 Barrel Carb, 350 Auto Transmission. Car is in very good condition, and runs great, doesn’t burn or leak oil. It is well taken care. Originally from Texas. All original metal, Straight as can be, very nice black paint, no dings, dents, rust, chips at all. It has nice chrome all around, newer tires, vinyl top. The interior is in very good condition, not all cut up, it has a B&M Shifter, Radio, Tach, Gauges. It’s a nice running, driving Cutlass that don’t need anything. paint Is really nove and Isat has It all ceremic coated for a mirror finish. Drive it anywhere! I have the original complete AC unit for the car, as well as all the original parts, that were taken off the car. Have all the maintenance records and original paperwork on the car. Message me if interested or if you have any questions. Be sure to see my video Financing and delivery available Call or text anytime 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door