*Factory build sheet
*#'s Matching 383CI high performance V8
*3 speed automatic
*20" Polished American torque thrust wheels (new)
*Willwood 4 wheel disc brakes drilled and slotted (new)
*Functional "Air Grabber" hood
*Vinyl interior w/ seat belts
The new body style in 71 resulted in a shorter wheel base 115" handling much better at high speeds as a result more aerodynamic lines. The rear track was lengthened by over 3" as well giving the classic added grip. This '71 Road Runner is highly optioned and well documented with build sheet.
Call for details 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door