2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
1956 CHEVY 150 2-DR. BUSINESS COUPE----MORE AND DETAILED PICS ON OUR WEBSITE LISTED BELOW--- White , w/PROFESSIONAL/turquoise & white vinyl bench seat interior, floor-shift automatic that looks like a 4-spd., tinted glass, 283 V-8 w/coated headers, 2-door post,excellent floors and trunk pans. THIS IS A REAL FACTORY ORIGINAL '150 BUSINESS-COUPE' which NEVER HAD A BACK SEAT FROM THE FACTORY and the business coupes came from the factory w/stationary rear side windows. It sports a custom 2" cowl hood (fiberglass--w/paint on the underside as slick as the topside), THE 15" TORQUE THRUST STYLE WHEELS W/LIKE NEW TIRES ARE ON THE CAR FOR STAGING PURPOSES ONLY----I'VE ADJUSTED THE PRICE ACCORDINGLY (If you want the wheels and tires shown we'll take $800 for them. (We'll mount a set of rollers on the car for your loading and unloading purposes--these will be miss matched rims and tires and not balanced). Very nice 56 Cruiser w/rare classic lines--(LOWEST PRODUCTION #'S FOR 1956--RIGHT NEXT TO THE NOMAD) and only very few "business coupes" remain in existance. Runs and drives great and sounds even better!!
SEE OUR WEBSITE www.loughmillermotors.com FOR MORE/DETAILED PICS. OR CALL TOM 7 DAYS A WEEK UP UNTIL 11:30 PM (CENTRAL) @ 620-231-CARS (2277) OFFICE OR 620-249-7977 -CELL FOR MORE INFO.---WE'RE LOCATED JUST 2 HRS. FROM KC AND/OR 2HRS. FROM TULSA, OKLA.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door