Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1963 Chevrolet C-10 This is a truck that we have 35,000 invested in and only needs someone with the skills to put it together for a VERY NICE show truck. Everything to complete truck has been purchased. Pictures show most of the parts etc. but I will list as well. It is a long bed with a 350 Stroker engine, 911 rear end,704 Transmission, All 4 wheels converted to disc, Rims are 20's, Cell Fuel Tank. This is a list of most things that need to be installed. Electric Windows, Wooden Bed, Duel Exhaust, All New A/C, Steel Tail Gate, Front/Rear Bumpers, Gauges, Carpet/Seats. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door