FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1935 Chevrolet Standard 3-Window Coupe Street-Rod (ALL STEEL) powered by a GM Crate ZZ3 5.7L 350 V8 making 350HP with Tri-Power! Sitting on a Boxed Steel Frame with GM 700R4 Automatic transmission and Powered Front Disc Brakes. Custom Red Leather Interior & Lesonal Basecoat/Clearcoat #23 Deep Black Exterior with Red Handpainted Pinstripes!
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY ASSISTANT'S BOB FOREMAN & CHARLEEN STEMERMAN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348 !
** Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.*
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO:
-Lesonal Basecoat/Clearcoat #23 Deep Black Exterior
-Red Handpainted Pinstripes
-Chrome Bumpers & Trim
-Red Steelies w/ Polished Center Caps & Beauty Rings
-Custom Red Leather Interior
-Ididit Tilt Steering Column
-Classic Instruments Gauges
-GM Crate ZZ3 5.7L 350 V8 // 350HP
-Tri-Power Stromberg 9 Super-7 2BBL Carbs.
-Edelbrock Aluminum Intake Manifold
-GM 700R4 Automatic
-Boxed Steel Frame
-Heidt’s Superride IFS
-Powered Front Disc Brakes
-Chassis Engineering Rear Suspension
-Traction Lock 8.8” Rear // 3.50 Gears
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door