FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1939 Ford Standard Business Coupe Resto-Mod (ALL STEEL) with only *1K Miles* on Build! Powered by a 383 Stroker V8 making 460HP // 485ft-lbs Torque with TH350 Automatic Transmission. Air Conditioning & Heat, Front Disc Brakes, and Quick Change Rear End. Custom Black & Red Designed 2-Tone with Custom Designed Grey Leather Interior.
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY SALES MANAGER, CHARLEEN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE US A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS VEHICLE, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW TO CHARLEEN’S PERSONAL WEB PAGE THAT SHOWS OUR SALES PROCESS:
-Custom Black & Red Designed 2-Tone
-Chrome Bumpers & Trim
-Glass Tear Drop Headlamps
-Polished Boyd Coddington 032 PHD Billet Wheels
-Custom Designed Leather Interior
-Polished Tilt Steering Column
-Auto Meter Gauges
-Air Conditioning & Heat
-460HP // 485ft-lbs Torque
-Blue Print Engines Crate 383 Stroker V8
-Polished Holley Peformance 4BBL Carb.
-Front Disc Brakes
-Quick Change Rear
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1933 Ford Vicky Street-Rod 302 V8 AOD Transmission
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible
1951 Ford F-1 Pickup
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Nomad
1950 Chevrolet 3100 Step-Side LS Resto-Mod
1954 Ford F100 Frame-Off Restored 302 V8
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door