Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1940 Ford Opera Coupe is all steel and is simply stunning inside and out. This labor of love took over $200,000 and over 4 years to complete and the final finish speaks for itself. Offered at just a fraction of the price, this is going to be The Deal of the Year! Power is supplied by a beefy 406 small block with 486 HP backed by a Richmond 5-speed to show just what a real hot rod can do. Ford 9-inch rear end, power rack and pinion, power disc brakes in the front, drums in the rear. Ample billet and chrome make this a showpiece all around. Inside find a beautiful custom leather interior with billet steering column, ice cold air conditioning, and a hidden sound system with MP3 for playing all your favorite tunes. This exceptional build only needs a new owner to just get in and enjoy the ride. Offered at just 86,500 OBO, this one should last about a red hot minute and is all ready for your summer fun wherever you want to go.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 Camaro Pro Street 454 Bad To The Bone
1956 Ford F100 Big Window All Steel Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1988 Mustang LX 5.0 One Owner 60K Orig Miles
1956 Chevy 3100 Big Bad Blown Big Block
1930 Ford Model A All Steel Street Rod Show Truck
1955 Chevy Bel Air Hard Top Stunning Build
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door