Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Original 1958 Mercedes-Benz 220S 'Ponton' CabrioletThis 1958 Mercedes-Benz 220S 'Ponton' Cabriolet is a highly original car and a good driver that would benefit from minor cosmetics at this time. Attractive gray with original red leather interior. It's never been restored and is quite a survivor wearing an excellent patina overall. The paint is a bit tired and showing its age at this point. A very honest, solid, and straight car. Ready to be taken to the next level with minimal effort. The interior is also very usable as-is. A very honest and original car with a lot of potential. First introduced in 1956, the Mercedes-Benz 220S sat atop the 220 model range and was the last of the Ponton series cars. Featuring a unitized body/frame construction and a fully independent suspension, the 220S provided the kind of motoring experience that Mercedes-Benzs demanding clients had come to expect of the brand. As one of only 1,251 Mercedes-Benz 220S Cabriolets produced, these elegant and exclusive limited edition Grand Tourers are highly prized.Price $97,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door