10306 W Emerald St
1955 Chevrolet BelAir 2 Door Hardtop with Factory Code A/C. Has a newer 327 motor paired with a manual 4 speed transmission. Has power steering and brakes. It is a factory a/c car by code, however, it has new aftermarket components currently taking its place. All the gauges work and has a newer radio, but it will need some further adjusting to work properly. Interior presents very nicely with no rips or tears in the leather. The paint looks great and is in nice condition! It is equipped with Cragar wheels and BF Goodrich tires. Ready to drive and enjoy!
We do not own this vehicle, vehicle is not located in boise. We can ship anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door