496 stroked 650 hp BB, scat forged internals, JE 10:1 pistons, alum heads, edelbrock performer manifold, Holley 750 carb, msd dist, msd dig6 ign,
Ceramic headers, cpp hydrovac brake booster, 4 core alum radiator / 2 fans, 160amp alt, high flow water pump, coil overs front and rear, turbo 400, 373 gears, Ford 9 rear, Holley elec
Fuel pump, weld rims, Mickey Thompsons et street rear tires,
Skinny s in the front, most everything new from last year.
Weekend special, never taken to the drag races or any track.
Nice black interior, autometer gauges, tilt cpp steering column
Beautiful custom blue, black 4 fiberglass hardwood hood.
This El Camino is nice!!
***Will consider a trade plus cash for a 2017 Husqvarna or KTM Dual Sports Motorcycle***
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door