Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 1965 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu. Powered by a Chevy 350 small block with a mild cam and headers backed by a 4-speed manual transmission. - 65,000 Miles - Front and rear QA1 coil overs - PPM tubular upper and lower arm control arms- 10 bolt Posi rear end 3:73 gears- Front and rear disc brakes- Hydro-boost- U.S Mag 17' chrome wheels- Vintage Air system- Dakota Digital gauges - Updated leather interior For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door