This beautiful 1965 Chevrolet Chevelle is powered by an impressive 350 small block Chevrolet with a mild cam and headers backed by a 4-speed manual transmission. QA1 coil overs front and rear includes a set of PPM tubular upper and lower control arms with drop spindles to give a lower stance. 10 bolt posi rear end with 3.73 gears. Front and rear disk brakes with hydro boost. U.S Mag 17-inch shiny chrome wheels! The inside has a beautifully re-upholstered black leather front and rear seats with all new black carpet. Keeping you cool during the Texas summers with a vintage air setup. The Dakota Digital gauges give it the final WOW! Definitely an eye catcher! Call today for more information or to schedule an appointment 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door