Enjoy the first generation Ford Mustang Convertible with a 3 speed manual transmission, Sprint 200 in line 6 cylinder engine with electronic ignition added. Rebuilt motor 17k miles ago and manual transmission rebuild 12k miles ago. Many other documented improvements over 19 years of ownership. This poppy red (orange) peppy car will bring a smile to your drive, and be sure to turn heads as you drive and arrive in style in your classic Mustang.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door