American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1974 BUICK LESABRE LEXUX CONVERTIBLE C-715 A true gem is this 1974 Buick LeSabre Lexus convertible. Accompanied by a copy of it's original build sheet, is features all factory power options. It is powered by the optional brute 7.5L 455ci Wildcat V-8 topped with a 4bbl carburetor connected to a smooth 3 speed automatic transmission. A complete restoration has been performed with meticulous dedication to the original styling and specifications. A new battery, new starter, new dual exhaust mufflers, complete mechanical tune up, new interior and new top have been completed as well as a professional repaint in original color. Original air conditioning, power windows, tinted glass, remote control mirrors, tilt steering wheel, speed alert signal, full stereo radio with dual speakers are some of the build options. With only approximately 3500 of these LeSabre Lexus convertibles built, this is a rare classic investment cruiser. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door