Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Incredibly Rare Right-Hand-Drive 1971 Jaguar XKE V12 2+2 Stick Shift with Matching NumbersThis 1971 Jaguar XKE is an extremely rare factory right-hand-drive example with matching numbers and a desirable manual gearbox. Highly attractive light blue with blue leather interior. A very original driver quality car that's straight, clean, solid, and honest overall. The car runs and drives but could benefit from servicing since it has been sitting for a year. It's almost impossible to find a RHD E-Type so this car represents an incredibly exciting opportunity for its next loving caretaker.Rare Factory Right-Hand-Drive Matching Numbers Desirable Manual Gearbox Price: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door