Big $8,000 Price Drop for Quick Sale. This Beautiful Oldsmobile Convertible is in almost 100% original condition with a few modifications for safety and reliability for todays driving. We believe only one repaint in 55 years (aprox 20 years ago) yet this car has won trophies at most of the shows we have brought it to. Interior we believe is the Original Factory as well as the top boot (top boot needs to be replaced due to age). Original color Thaitian Yellow, all chrome very good (rear bumper new chrome) and all stainless trim original and perfect. Mechanically this car drives as good as it looks, A REAL HEAD TURNER. The motor (394 cu in original) as been gone thru, new electronic ignition, radiator and cooling system re-done. The brakes, tires, shocks, exhaust, top motor and pistons and many other parts all NEW. This car has PS, PB, AT (transmission re built), power top, AM radio (works). This car does have the original factory AC but not restored. Very very little rust and the bottom is very clean and newly undercoated (have photos prior). Contact us for more information or to arrange to see and test drive. Car is located at Berliner Classic Cars, Dania Beach, Florida but privately owned and subject to prior sale.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door