Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1935 Chevrolet SEMA Rat Rod, just came home from SEMA, 4000 miles round trip. The 2nd time to SEMA,,2015 & 2016, driven both times. Build by former head builder for Rat Rod Magazine, This car made the cover of Rat Rod Magazine issue 33, more coverage in issue 34. Car is sprayed in Lizard skin. This is a true DRIVEN Rat Rod, NO BS here. So if you want a art car,, look elsewhere. Tons of great sponsor poured their products into this car. Gandrud crate motor, 300 HP, now has about 12,000 miles on it. Edelbrock Tri power, Rocket Wheels with Coker white walls, Firestone dragmasters 10.00 in the rear, 5.60 in the front. 1935 Chevy body sits on a Ron Lar frame, HIGH TEX to say the least. look at the pics. Dillion aluminum radiator, Iron Ace bomber seats with Top Stitch metal flake seat pads. Metal flake Grant steering wheel, E-stop emergency brake system, Hudlow drive shaft, 700 R4 Harrison tranny, Lokar cables, Tons of parts from Speedway also. RDM auto shifter. Pinstriped by 'THE' Monte Roach. This car BLEW minds at the SEMA ignite after show, full 2 minute burnout, Can be seen on my FB page, Bryan Dagel. Interior is a dimple die heaven, great interior!! Body has been steel tubed up, wood is gone. Roof still has factory wood and wire, cool. Bear claw latches. TONS of cool stuff. proven rat, that will drive ANYWHERE!!! Over 750 hours into this build.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door