Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this stunning 1967 Chevrolet El Camino in beautiful silver with red interior. LOADED with options including 427 CI motor, TH400 Automatic transmission, Hooker Super Comp headers and Pypes dual exhaust with X-Pipes, 12 Bolt positraction rear end, Power steering, Oversize aluminum radiator, Factory A/C, 13 4-wheel power disc brakes, 17" mag style rims, AM/FM Stereo, Aftermarket gauges, Factory "blinker" tachometer, Bucket seats, Center console, 3 Point safety harness on both front seats. This El Camino is one bad ass rig and is ready to go..!! PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR OFFERS..!! 626-582-4567"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door