Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1966 El Camino is a stunning classic powered by a LS2 402 CI small block with Dart 225CC aluminum heads, Kenny-Bell 2.8 supercharger and has a pounding 740 HP with 681 lbs of torque. This is a modified street beast you can take anywhere to see and be seen. Tremec TKO 600 5-speed, McLeod RXT clutch, Ford 9 inch rear end with True-Trac Spline axles and 3.70 gears. Unisteer rack and pinion, Global West suspension with Koni shocks, Wilwood 13 inch rotors and six piston calipers. All leather interior by Mark Lopez at EleganceAuto Interiors with custom bucket seats, Autometer gauges MOMO steering wheel, tinted glass all around by ARG Glass, power windows, ice cold air conditioning, and a Pioneer sound system with Focal speakers will play your favorite tunes all day long. Nothing left to do but get in and enjoy the ride. Estimated build cost over $140,000. This is one of the nicest El Caminos we have ever seen. Offered at $94,500 OBO, and after watching the summer auctions, we predict this one won’t last long.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1932 Ford Roadster, All Steel, Real Sweet Deal
1932 Ford 5 Window Coupe All Steel Street Rod
1957 Chevy Big Window Short Bed Trick Truck LT1
1940 Merc Conv Custom Stunning Show Stopper
1966 Ford F100 Resto Rod 460 Big Block Trick Truck
1950 Plymouth 2 Dr Sedan Custom 392 HEMI Stunning
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door