1981 Camaro true Z28
Crate 350 (was told by previous owner that it runs but needs some work)
Body is clean
So many parts included that I wont list them all.
Clean Texas title in hand.
Bought this for my son as a project and he lost interest. Thought about keeping it for myself but I already have too many vehicles.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door