Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1966 Chevy Nova built by Scott’s Hotrods and is an incredible classic work of art.
Built 350 backed by a 700R4 transmission. Transmission and rear end built to handle 650 HP. Scott’s Hotrod IFS front clip, torsion spine sway bar, Ridetech coil overs, power rack and pinion, new aluminum fuel tank, new in-tank pump and sending unit, new brake lines, Wilwood brakes, 14 inch drilled and slotted rotors, 6 piston calipers in front, 4 piston calipers in back, Ford 9 inch/Moser rear end, Scott’s Hotrods 4 bar rear suspension, Hot Rods by Boyd wheels HRX series, 18x9 in front, 18x11 in back, and of course, mini tubbed just to be cool. Beautiful redone interior with new front seats, carpet, rear pack tray, super sound system with Bluetooth, new kick panels and front and rear speakers. Car was built purposely to drive hard and put away wet. This one won’t disappoint. Offered at $145,000 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1950 Chevy Trick Truck Award Winning Custom
1956 Packard 400, Rare Original Classic Loaded
1954 Ford Skyliner Glass Top Stan Snow Collection
2014 Cadillac CTS-V RARE Wagon 1 of 1700 One Owner
1955 Chevy Sedan Delivery Rare 350 Small Block
1964 Chevy Impala Wagon Lowrider Ready
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door