Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 Fastback W/4 speed
This early Mustang is powered by 220 horse 289 V-8 Engine and four speed manual transmission with floor mounted shifter. This resto-mod Mustang is nicely done and goes down the road straight and true. It is finished in lazer straight Ebony Black base/clear with newer chrome and stainless along with fabulous 14 inch 5 spoke American Racing wheels . To make this even more fun to drive you will find power front disc brakes, power steering, and of course new Air Conditioning. This is one nicely optioned First Generation Mustang fastback with the right engine, the desirable 4 speed transmission, with the Shelby look and stance. The power is smooth and the transmission shifts easily. This is one has a great look and is a no disappointment rendering that is sure to please it's new owners and supply them with years of fun and appreciation.
Powered by a 289 V8 with 4V Carb and 220 Horse Power
Smooth shifting 5 speed transmission
Desirable Power Steering with Three Spoke Wood Steering Wheel
Aftermarket Kenwood AMFM with Aux input in the dash with Fosgate amp and speakers
Highly desirable Rally Pack on the column
Performance Headers Tuned Dual Exhaust with Trumpet rear valance exits
Front Power Disc Brakes
Newer Ice Cold Air Conditioning
Finished in Freshly Buffed and Waxed Ebony Black
<li GT Rocker Panel Stripes in Red
Immaculate Red Deluxe Pony Bucket Seat Interior
Safety Guard Padded Dash with color keyed Front Seat Belts
Dual Chrome outside Rear View Mirrors and Day Night Interior Rear View
REV 17 inch 5 spoke wheels
Like New Victra Maxxis Radial Tires
Detailed Engine Bay and Trunk with Mat
We sell a lot of Mustangs and this one has a custom look you don't see often.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door