Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1953 Fiat Topolino Trasformabile is an extremely charming car wearing a quality older restoration. Burgundy with tan interior, an increasingly collectible micro-car. Convertible versions like this one with a retracting roof (aka the transformable) are among the most desirable and collectible today. Launched in 1936, the new baby Fiat was the smallest mass-produced car of its time designed to bring motoring to the masses. The final iteration of the Topolino, the 500C, ran from 1949 to 1955. This particular example runs but would benefit from servicing before being considered roadworthy. A fun addition to any collection. Price: $23, 950
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door