1971 Chevrolet Nova (Stock #182) Restored Condition •Crate 502 GM Big block engine •Aluminum headers •Upgraded set of headers •Aluminim intake •4bbl 750 cfm Carburator •Power steering/Power disc brakes •4L60 Overdrive auto transmission •12 Bolt posi rear end unit •3:73 gear ratio •Suspension is nice and tight •Brake and fuel lines replaced •Vintage Cold Air Conditioning •Interior has been all restored •Black SS Bucket seats •Underneath/Trunk are solid •Torque thrust aluminum wheels •Radial TA tires in VGC •Dual exhaust-Sounds amazing •Chrome/trim/glass/bezels VGC •Upgraded Billit aluminum SS Grill •502 Custom fender emblems •High Quality Blue Paint job •Polished and looks like a mirror •Factory color code 43 Lime Green •Believed to have 97,741 original miles •Less than 3500 on Restoration This Nova checks all the boxes and is a turn key Quality in restored condition Has the speed/look and comfort. Pics coming soon •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$512.04 to $560.92 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Insured Delivery to your garage •Exact rate is determined credit profile •100% Feedback dealership Satisfactory •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Buy with Confidence •Honest Classic car dealership •Call/Text today 847-848-1850 *This Muscle car has been wetsanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door