Classic Car Liquidators
4515 Houston ST W
VEHICLE OPTIONS: -POSITRAC REAREND -MARTZ SUBFRAME -MARTZ PARALLEL 4 LINK -HOLLEY MID MOUNT FRONT DRIVE SYSTEM -FULL COILOVERS -FAST LSXR INTAKE -EDDIE MOTORSPORTS BILLET ALUMINUM HOOD HINGES -DECKLID SPOILER -WILWOOD MASTER CYLINDER -VINTAGE AIR HEAT & A/C -TREMEC T56 MAGNUM 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION -RS PACKAGE -RETROSOUND HERMOSA RADIO W/ BLUETOOTH -NEW WIRING HARNESS -NEW WEATHERSTRIPPING AND SEALS -NEW FUEL TANK W/ NEW FUEL PUMP & SENDING UNIT -NEW CUSTOM INTERIOR -NEW CARPET -NEW BUSHINGS ALL AROUND -NEW BUMPERS -HOLLEY 2-PIECE VALVE COVERS -FORD 9"" REAREND -FAST LSXR 102MM INTAKE -DRILLED & SLOTTED ROTORS FRONT AND REAR -DAKOTA DIGITAL VHX GAUGES -COWL INDUCTION HOOD -CERAMIC COATED LONG TUBE HEADERS -BILLET DOOR SILL PLATES -ALUMINUM RADIATOR WITH DUAL ELECTRIC FANS -4 WHEEL WILWOOD DISC BRAKES -18"" ET MAGS MINILITE WHEELS
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door