1965 Mustang GT350 Restomod. Only 1545 miles.
Type: 347ci Ford Windsor small-block
Block: Ford Racing, 4.000-inch bore
Oiling: Melling pump, stock pan
Rotating assembly: Scat 3.400-inch billet crank, Dyers billet rods, SRP 10.5:1 forged pistons
Cylinder heads: ported Edelbrock Victor Jr. aluminum castings
Camshaft: Crower 232/242-at-.050 solid roller; .528/.530-inch lift; 112-degree LSA
Valvetrain: Crane lifters, valvesprings, pushrods, and rocker arms
Induction: Edelbrock Victor Jr. intake manifold, Braswell 750-cfm carb
Ignition: MSD billet distributor, 6AL ignition box, and plug wires
Exhaust: custom 1.625-inch long-tube headers and X-pipe; dual 2.5-inch SpinTech mufflers
Cooling system: Edelbrock water pump, Ron Davis radiator, dual electric fans
Output: 535 hp at 6,700 rpm and 480 lb-ft at 5,600 rpm.
Interested buyer should contact me for more discussion
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door