Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. Just Reduced
This 1962 Chevy Nova Pro Street Show Stopper is All Steel and Carbon Fiber with show quality paint, chrome, and undercarriage. Flawless gaps, carbon fiber panels (including inner fender wells), cowl hood, and everything new grace this ultimate dream machine. Aluminum head 421 small block (525 rear wheel HP, 625 HP at the crank) backed by a built turbo 400 automatic transmission. Full race chassis on coil-overs, Ford 9 inch rear-end, and rack and pinion front steering for ease of handling. A custom interior features leather seating with contrasting orange stitching, roll cage with easy access, custom gauges, and cool sound system with glove box CD. No expense was spared with everything new on this big bad boy, and only 1,400 break-in miles.
Offered at $92,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 Chevy Del Ray Pro Touring Show Car
Orange , CA
2016 Cadillac Escalade Like New 18K Original Miles
1958 Caddy Coupe De Ville Original 37000 Miles
1965 Corvette Roadster Survivor Numbers Matching
1938 Chevy Master Business Coupe All Steel
1937 Ford Slantback All Steel Show Stopper
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door