Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Wonderfully Original and Super Rare 1979 Maserati Khamsin 5-SpeedThis extremely original 1979 Maserati Khamsin is only 1 of 100 cars delivered to North America with a 5-speed manual gearbox and is a matching numbers example. A rare car already with only 421 built in total production, this Khamsin has been under the same ownership for the last 40 years and has been sitting for the last 10 years. It wears an extremely attractive original color combination, white with red leather interior. Finding a 5-speed Khamsin is almost impossible. A highly collectible and desirable classic. Gullwing Motor Cars is proud to offer you with the exciting opportunity to own this very special Maserati. Extremely rare 5-speed Khamsin (1 of 100 with a manual gearbox) Incredibly original and one of 421 Khamsins producedExcellent color combinationOut of 40 year ownershipPrice: $117,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door