*25th anniversary ..
*Custom candy blue Paint
*99k original miles on 305/5.0 v8
*New slotted rotors and red calipers
*New rear T.m.i Performance control arms
*Rear air shocks
*Cold a/c and heat work
*Power windows, power locks, power hatch
*New Chrome iroc replica wheels and new tires available $2000 ,
*Rose gold forever Sharp chevy steering wheel ,
*Black custom front grill ,
*Custom blue halo headlights ,
*Blue interior l.e.d lights.
*Kenwood in dash Bluetooth radio ,
*Rockford Fosgate 1 channel amp on 1 10 inch sundown sub in trunk Sounds amazing!
*Original wheels and steering wheel available
*Replaced headlights, marker lights, fog lights and tail lights
All factory gauges work. One of the prettiest colors you will find on a 3rd generation Camaro. Runs and drives great!
Showdown Motors Inc.586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door