GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The GM A-body cars of this generation are some of the most highly sought-after muscle collector cars of all time. The Cutlass shared the famous platform with the Chevelle, Buick GS, 442, and Pontiac GTO. With the major remodel taking place for the 1968 model year, these new designs went on to become a fan favorite and still stand as such in today's market. With the convertible as an option for this generation the enjoyment only grew when added and really makes this classic a cool cruiser ready for some drop-top rides.
The GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass convertible for consideration. This well restored and strong running Cutlass convertible is very clean and shows beautifully. The car is finished in Flame Orange with a beautiful saddle brown interior. The electric top is in great condition and functions flawlessly. Powering this classic is a Rocket 350 with a 4-barrel carburetor mated to an automatic transmission. The car features power steering, AC, sport mirrors, electric clock, rally gauges, power brakes, AM/FM radio, painted to match wheels, and a custom sport front seat. Don't miss out on this beautiful classic, they don't get any better!
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door