702 N 1st St.
New to the lot is this beautiful 1966 Impala. This impala is a true three owner car. The previous owner owned it since 1980. The car is almost completely original and in pristine condition. It was repainted to its original teal color only one time in it's life and that was in 1980. The quality of this almost 40 year old paint will blow your mind. It 100% original interior is in mint condition. This 1966 Impala has 85574 original miles and looks and drives like new. The Impala has almost every factory option imaginable. Cruise control Power steering power brakes power windows power seats and even a factory tissue holder that is still in the car today!! The most rare option that this 1966 Impala has is its factory tac. The lenses on all the gauges are just as clear as the day it was produced! The undercarriage is extremely solid and the original drivetrain is strong. This 1966 Impala is in astonishing original condition and is truly one of a kind!! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door