1957 Ford Fairlane 500 2 door has complete car with all the parts, hood, fenders, bumpers, radio, plus two “parts cars” total 3 vehicular, must take all three vehicles. Engine is Rebuilt Thunderbird 312 V8 engine was a police chase car.
Selling the lot of three for a woman who’s husband has passed away so only serious inquiries.
All three vehicles have titles and vins.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door