Ideal Classic Cars
2224 S Tamiami Trail
2.9L Inline 6-Cylinder Engine - Twin SU Carburetors - Real Wire Wheels w/ Spare - Full Interior Cover - Tan Leather Interior - Black Quick-Action Folding Convertible Top
What could be more British than a gorgeous, top down, sports car? This 1963 Austin-Healey is just begging to go on a cruise down a beach road with the wind blowing through your hair, rowing through the gears, with the peppy 2.9L inline-six purring away it's very pleasing exhaust note. Twin SU carburetors, and 4-speed transmission make it a pure joy to drive, and an experience every enthusiast should have. The BJ7 sports convertible has many improvements over previous models, including: wrap-around windshield, wind-up side windows, swiveling quarter lights, and a quick-action folding roof. Finished in sophisticated and understated Tartan Red with a stunning tan leather interior, all accented by real wire wheels, including the spare! Come visit our showroom in sunny Venice, Florida or contact us online or over the phone to add this beauty to your collection today!
Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for the most complete information on this beautiful vehicle. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete walk-around, and in the process, supply you with the most detailed description of the vehicle. We gladly accept trades! We offer financing options on your purchase through only the best classic car financing companies in the business, with approved credit. Our customers buy with confidence. For over 30 years we have bought and sold quality classic collector cars all over the world. Contact Ideal Classic Cars of Venice, Florida today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door