Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1947 Fiat 500 Topolino "Transformable"This 1947 Fiat 500 Topolino "Transformable" is a very original and increasingly collectible micro-car. Maroon with tan upholstery. Convertible versions like this one with a retracting roof (aka the transformable) are among the most desirable and collectible today. Launched in 1936, the new baby Fiat was the smallest mass-produced car of its time. With two seats, a 13bhp 569cc engine and a 6 foot wheelbase, it was designed to bring motoring to the masses. This particular example runs and drives well and is very presentable overall. A fun addition to any collection.Price: $19,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door