702 N 1st St.
This 1971 Buick GS 455 Convertible is definitely one of the nicest GS 455's on the market! It's done in it's gorgeous original Stratomist blue metallic paint with white interior and a white top making this one highly desirable color combination. It's powered by it's rebuilt 455 4bb v8 engine 400 turbo automatic transmission and a positraction rear end. It comes equipped with power steering power front disc brakes power top factory air conditioning factory tachometer dual exhaust and is riding on a nice set of Rally rims with BFG RWl tires. The paint and body on this GS is outstanding and is laid out across a very solid and straight body. It's white interior has also been completely restored along with a new white top. This original 91510 mile restored car is one solid example of American Muscle at its finest! Not only will this car be ready to win a trophy at your next home town car show it will also put a smile on your face driving it there. Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door